Listing more than 60,000 whitetail and Coues’ deer entries
(all entries through 12/31/2014)
• Listings are separate for each state and province
• Portrait photos of the largest typical and non-typical whitetail
deer in each state/province
• Entry density maps for each state
• Entertaining and educational chapters on subjects such as:
blood trailing, mental medicine for shooting, trophy stories,
scouting, and hunting both whitetails and Coues’ deer
• A CD of the Records, with sortable database fields, several
formats, and a new Flip-Book version ebook are all included.
Hardcover. 850 pages.